Argyle Red Diamonds
- Argyle Red Diamonds come from the Argyle Diamond Mine in Western Australia, which is owned by Rio Tinto. The mine produces over 90 percent of the world’s supply of rare Natural Pink Diamonds, which includes ultra-rare Red Diamonds.
- Polished red diamonds are always referred to as Fancy Red Diamonds, never Fancy Deep, Fancy Intense or Fancy Vivid.
- Each year the very best polished Argyle Diamonds are offered at the Argyle Mine Pink Diamond Tender, the world’s most exclusive international diamond auction.
- In the 30-year history of the Argyle Mine Pink Diamond Tender, only nine Fancy Red Diamonds have been offered.
- Red diamonds represent the pinnacle of value and rarity in the diamond industry; fewer than 100 red diamonds have ever been found.
- The Argyle Mine is expected to cease production by the end of this decade.
Two of the world’s rarest diamonds, discovered years apart in Australia’s legendary Argyle Mine, are now reunited in one magnificent ring. Behold Twin Hearts: a 0.75-carat Natural Fancy Red Diamond (SI) and a 0.78-carat Fancy Deep Bluish Violet Diamond (VS). Total: 1.53 carats. While each is extraordinarily rare on its own, a pair so well matched in size and shape is incomparable. For collectors and connoisseurs of Argyle Diamonds, this is an investment designed to triumph over time. GIA Certified.