Argyle Red Diamonds
- Argyle Red Diamonds come from the Argyle Diamond Mine in Western Australia, which is owned by Rio Tinto. The mine produces over 90 percent of the world’s supply of rare Natural Pink Diamonds, which includes ultra-rare Red Diamonds.
- Polished red diamonds are always referred to as Fancy Red Diamonds, never Fancy Deep, Fancy Intense or Fancy Vivid.
- Each year the very best polished Argyle Diamonds are offered at the Argyle Mine Pink Diamond Tender, the world’s most exclusive international diamond auction.
- In the 30-year history of the Argyle Mine Pink Diamond Tender, only nine Fancy Red Diamonds have been offered.
- Red diamonds represent the pinnacle of value and rarity in the diamond industry; fewer than 100 red diamonds have ever been found.
- The Argyle Mine is expected to cease production by the end of this decade.
Superbly matched radiant-cut Argyle Red Diamonds…the rarest of all…cut by experts to maximize their strength of color. The 1.32-carat Fancy Purplish Red Diamond center stone is flanked by Fancy Red Diamonds totaling 0.27 carats. From the Argyle mine in Western Australia. GIA certified.